Important message to
patients regarding COVID-19
We are happy to announce that our practice is now open to see all patients. With that being said, we also realize that there will continue to be a need for heightened safety measures moving forward. Below is a list outlining a few of the safety provisions we have implemented:
- The office is in accord with all CDC and DOH guidelines.
- Staff has been specially trained to deal with the COVID-19 virus.
- HEPA filters have been installed.
- Increased airflow throughout the office has be installed.
- An Ultraviolet Light sanitizer has been placed in the HVAC duct work to kill bacteria, spores and viruses.
- Pre-screening of patients followed by in-office screening including taking of temperatures completed before a patient is seen.
- Daily screening of all employees to ensure no existence of COVID-19 among our staff.
Thank you, and please reach out to us with any questions you may have. We very much look forward to seeing our family of patients again.