Smile Makeover – Uniontown, PA
Smile Transformations That Change Lives
Your smile sees you through every meal you eat, conversation you have, and kiss you give, so when it’s not as functional or beautiful as you wish, it can affect not just your self-confidence, but several different areas of your life. Dr. Witek has over four decades of experience fully restoring smiles and has helped countless patients achieve grins that they feel are worth showing off. If you don’t feel happy with your smile due to missing teeth, oral health problems, damaged teeth, or discoloration, our experienced team can help. Just call us today to schedule a consultation!
Why Choose Dr. Edward Witek, Jr., DMD, MAGD for a Smile Makeover?
- Cosmetic Dentist with 40+ Years of Experience
- Flexible Financing Through CareCredit
- Comfortable, Welcoming Dental Office
How Does a Smile Makeover Work?
The first step of the process of getting a smile makeover in Uniontown is an initial consultation with Dr. Witek. This appointment will give our team an idea of what changes you’d like to make to your smile, so we can determine what treatments would be best to meet your goals. If there are any underlying issues, like gum disease, we’ll also address those before moving forward with any cosmetic or restorative work to make sure that your new smile lasts for years to come.
Depending on your budget and the timeframe, we’ll layout a treatment plan for you to review and go over details like cost and how long each procedure will take.
The Benefits of Getting a Smile Makeover
Smile makeovers offer a wide variety of benefits that many patients are surprised to learn about, including:
- Improved mouth function, especially if you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment for bite misalignment and other root causes of issues.
- Reduced risk of common oral health problems, like cavities and gum disease.
- Boosted self-confidence.
- Enjoy a younger, more youthful appearance with a complete and beautiful smile.
- Long-lasting results that you can enjoy for countless years to come, depending on the treatments that you get.
- Streamlined, simple treatment that’s thoroughly planned out and customized just for you.
Understanding the Cost of a Smile Makeover
The cost of smile makeovers varies greatly from patient-to-patient because, depending on the unique imperfections you face, the treatment could include any combination of cosmetic, restorative, or orthodontic procedures. During your initial consultation, your cosmetic dentist in Uniontown, Dr. Witek, will walk you through any details about pricing that you should be aware of. Our team will help you navigate all of your payment options by helping you apply for additional financing through CareCredit or determining coverage through your dental insurance plan as well.