Tooth Extractions – Uniontown, PA
Stress-Free Tooth Removal
No one likes the idea of a tooth being removed, especially Edward L. Witek, Jr., DMD, MAGD, but sometimes it’s the only viable way to protect a patient’s long-term oral health. Should you or your child ever need an extraction, you can trust he’ll make the process as comfortable as possible from beginning to end. Thanks to his experience, after most tooth extractions in Uniontown, PA, patients report feeling practically nothing while in the chair, and Dr. Witek usually has to tell people when the tooth is actually out!
Why Choose Edward L. Witek, Jr., DMD, MAGD
for Tooth Extractions?
- Gentle Care That Puts Patient Comfort First
- Multiple Types of Tooth Replacement Available
- Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
Why Would a Tooth Need to be Extracted?
- Decay: If a cavity has damaged a tooth to the point that it can’t be saved with a filling or crown, then the best thing to do is extract it before the infection has time to spread to the surrounding teeth.
- Trauma: Sometimes, the enamel can become so broken that the tooth isn’t able to support a restoration.
- Orthodontics: There needs to be enough room in the mouth for the teeth to move in response to orthodontics, and sometimes, a tooth may need to be extracted to create this necessary space.