Porcelain Veneers – Uniontown, PA
Making Your Dream Smile a Reality
Your smile is usually the first feature that people notice about you, which makes sense why so many people feel self-conscious of their crooked and damaged teeth. Even though your smile may be damaged now, it doesn’t mean it has to stay that way. Edward L. Witek, Jr., DMD, MAGD offers customized veneers that are built to strategically conceal a variety of cosmetic imperfections. Once they’re placed over your damaged teeth, you’ll have an even and complete grin that you’ll feel proud showing off. To learn if you’re a good candidate, you can schedule an initial consultation with us by contacting our dental office.
Why Choose Edward L. Witek, Jr., DMD, MAGD
For Porcelain Veneers?
- Experienced Cosmetic Dentist
- State-of-the-Art Dental Technology
- High-Quality Dental Materials
What are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers are thin, strong, custom-crafted shells that can be made from a variety of natural-looking materials, including porcelain. They’re made to fit over the visible portion of your teeth to conceal different cosmetic imperfections and alter the shape, size, and color of them. With the right maintenance and care routine, you can enjoy your new smile for decades to come.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Veneers are a popular cosmetic treatment because they can be customized to meet your unique needs. Some of the advantages that this unique and versatile treatment offer includes:
- They’re made from durable dental materials and can last for over 20 years.
- The materials are custom-shaded to blend in with the rest of your smile.
- They resist staining, allowing them to keep their new appeal for longer.
- Getting veneers is a fast and easy cosmetic treatment to fix several problems at once.
The Process of Getting Porcelain Veneers
The process of getting veneers in Uniontown takes place over the course of two appointments to our dental office. During your first visit, we’ll prepare the teeth that will be receiving veneers by removing a small portion of their natural enamel. This will account for the thickness of the veneers, allowing them to lay flush with the rest of your teeth and naturally incorporate with your smile. Next, using our advanced digital impression system, we’ll create a mold of your teeth to model after your permanent veneers.
Once we receive your permanent veneers from our laboratory, we’ll call you back in for your final appointment. After making sure that the veneers fit perfectly, we’ll cement them onto your prepared teeth and make any final adjustments. After a quick polish, you’ll be able to view your new and improved smile!
Understanding the Cost of Veneers
If you’re like many people, the only thing stopping you from scheduling your consultation is your concern about the cost of veneers in Uniontown. You don’t have anything to fear. Veneers are more affordable than you might realize. Not to mention, they can often be the most cost-effective solution by resolving the need for multiple procedures to reach your goals. We’ll create an individualized plan to help you achieve your dream smile without breaking the bank.
Cost VS Cosmetic Dentistry: What's Right for Me?
There isn’t a set fee for cosmetic dentistry because every treatment plan is unique depending on the results you want. We’ll perform a thorough examination and learn more about your desires to determine if veneers or another treatment are best for you and your budget, including:
- Braces: Braces are a great solution to straighten your teeth, but they require a lengthy treatment that can cost as much as $6,000. If you only need to fix a few small gaps, veneers in Uniontown might be the better option.
- Teeth Whitening: You can get your teeth several shades whiter quickly, but they will be susceptible to new stains. Veneers are made to match the exact color you want while also stain-resistant, so they will stay bright to skip needing frequent whitening treatments.
- Direct Bonding: A composite resin material can correct many minor aesthetic issues, like chips or cracks. It’s an affordable alternative to veneers, but it will only last for a few years before needing to be replaced.
- Veneers: Veneers are versatile because they can improve the color, size, and shape of a tooth using one treatment. They can cover several imperfections, like chips, gaps, and discoloration. They can last for a decade or longer with the proper care, like brushing and flossing, to enjoy a long-term investment.
After evaluating your smile, your cosmetic dentist in Uniontown will discuss their recommendations, as well as the amount you can expect to pay. You’ll know the exact cost before committing to any treatment, so you aren’t caught off guard by any sudden fees.
How to Make Veneers Affordable
Unfortunately, it’s rare for a dental insurance company to cover the cost of veneers because they are considered elective; however, that doesn’t mean you’ll be stuck with an outrageous bill. We’ll create a personalized estimate and discuss the fees associated with your plan. We’ll also take the time to review your payment options, so you can achieve a picture-perfect smile without draining your wallet. We have multiple financial solutions to fit your needs, including:
- Traditional Payments: Our office accepts all forms of traditional payments, including cash, checks, and most major credit cards.
- Third-Party Financing: Based on your credit’s approval, you are given the funds to pay for your smile, which you’ll repay using a flexible plan that fits your budget.
If you’re ready to invest in the attractive smile you deserve, it’s time to contact our office to schedule your consultation. We’ll help you reach your goals without costing you an arm and leg.
Porcelain Veneer FAQs
When it comes to making your dream smile a reality, there’s no better cosmetic treatment than porcelain veneers in Uniontown. This popular service is a versatile, beautiful, and long-lasting way to correct nearly any cosmetic dental imperfection. For your convenience, we’ve gathered some of the most common questions we get about porcelain veneers so you can learn more about them. If you don’t see the answers you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to give us a call and schedule your consultation!
What Can Porcelain Veneers Fix?
Since porcelain veneers are custom-made to redesign to transform the size, shape, and color of one or more teeth, it can be used to address a wide variety of problems. They’re most commonly used to fix:
- Chips and cracks
- Stubborn stains or discoloration
- Small or worn-down teeth
- Teeth that are naturally misshapen
- Gaps or spaces between teeth
Who Is a Good Candidate for Porcelain Veneers?
While porcelain veneers are a popular choice for award-winning smiles in Hollywood, now practically anyone can get a red carpet-ready smile! During your initial consultation, we’ll take the time to discuss your goals for your smile, review your medical history, and take a close look at your pearly whites. Issues like tooth decay, gum disease, and teeth grinding can pose a threat to the success of your porcelain veneers, so these problems will need to be treated first. Once your smile is healthy, we can move on to improving its appearance.
How Are Porcelain Veneers Cared For?
Your porcelain veneers won’t be vulnerable to cavities and are crafted from stain-resistant materials. However, that doesn’t mean you can slack off on your oral hygiene! Make sure you care for your porcelain veneers as well as the rest of your smile by brushing your teeth for two minutes twice a day, flossing with high-quality waxed floss daily, and refraining from chewing on hard objects like ice, pen caps, nuts, or your fingernails.
How Many Porcelain Veneers Will I Need?
Each porcelain veneer is custom-made and can be used to enhance the appearance of one or several teeth at once. However, we typically recommend getting them in pairs, such as the front two, four, six, or eight teeth. This helps you achieve truly seamless and uniform results.
Are Porcelain Veneers Permanent?
When considering porcelain veneers, it’s important to keep in mind that the process is irreversible. A thin layer of enamel needs to be removed to make room for your veneers. Since this part of your tooth won’t grow back naturally, these teeth will always need to be covered with a veneer to protect them from damage and decay. Thankfully, porcelain veneers are made of high-quality materials that are reliably strong, and with the proper care, you can easily expect them to last 15 years or more.
Ready to see if porcelain veneers are right for you? Give us a call today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Witek and start your journey towards achieving the smile of your dreams!